Friday, October 14, 2011

Updates...

It just dawned on me that I didn't post about 2 very important things that have happened recently... Going in chronological order...

First, we just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on September 30... Here are a couple of photos we took to remember where we were for our 5th anniversary!! :-)

All of our handprints on the beach on a heart made out of sand. Bryan and my handprints have our wedding bands in the sand with them... :-)



A close-up of Bryan's ring...


A close-up of my rings... The diamond ring was my gift this year. We used my original engagement ring diamond in the center!! :-)



Second, MADDY IS CAST-FREE!!! Thankfully when we went for her check up with the Orthopedist on Tuesday, they did x-rays of her arm and said that it healed PERFECTLY!! Was there any doubt that this perfect child would also heal perfectly?!?! ;-) We celebrated by taking a "super fun bath" with bubbles on Tuesday night, then we went to the beach on Wednesday afternoon!! :-)

Oh well... Off to Maddy's 3 year check up at the doctor this afternoon... I took Amelia in this morning because I thought she had an ear infection. Thankfully I was wrong. The doctor and I deduced that it must just be her molars coming in that have made her a little cranky. Amelia was 22 pounds this morning!! Maddy was 19.5 at her one year check up, and we still have 2 weeks until Amelia's one year check up!! HaHaHa. I am anticipating a very uneventful check up for Maddy today!! :-)

Talk to everyone later!! Have a GREAT weekend!! :-)

1 comment:

Peggie said...

Thanks for the update!! I LOVE the anniversary photos you took. I hope you find a great place to put them in your home to remind you of where you were at this momentus time in your lives!!

So glad to hear that Maddy is doing well. I'm not surprised that she healed "perfectly". She is, after all, my perfect little angel girl!!!!

Sorry Amelia's not up to par....teething can be a killer..... but sounds like she's planning to get it over with early just like big sister!!!

Love you all!!!!