Thursday, October 8, 2009

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MADDY!!!

Well, she did it! Maddy survived her first year of life (with Bryan and me as her parents)!! If you've been reading my blog, you know what all she's been up to for the last year, so I won't go into all of those details, but here's a peek at the change from this day last year to today:





We're really looking forward to all the company that will be arriving tomorrow for Maddy's big weekend. Saturday will be Maddy's baptism and Sunday will be her birthday party with friends and family. Bryan has to work tonight, so we opened presents once everyone was up and moving this morning. Then, we went out for a nice lunch. Maddy's birthday buddy Breezy, her husband Mike and a friend of ours Angela joined us. Maddy was kind enough to let Breezy choose the restaurant since it is her birthday too. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a picture of them at lunch together today. I'll have to be better and get a picture of them at the birthday party. Here are just a couple of pictures of Maddy opening her gifts this morning...






I also took Maddy's one year portraits earlier this week. Here are just a few of those:





We hope everyone is having a good day! I know we are!

Love you guys!! :)

6 comments:

Kelly2eVega said...

Too cute! Happy birthday Maddy!

Peggie said...

It's amazing what a difference a year can make!!! She's just too cute in the party hat...... Love the kitchen set too!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS MADDY!!!

Love ya!!!

Bill T said...

Great Blog, Love the pictures.

JP2E said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MADDY!!!
I like the new set of wheels; drive it like ya' stole it!!!

Unknown said...

Awe she's opening my card in one of the pictures. :-) I can't believe it's already been a year. She's such a cute little girl! I wish you guys tons of fun today at her party, wish I could be there!!! Love ya, Jess

Olivia said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Girl! You are SO beautiful.