Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Photography Lesson 5 - On-Site

Hey everyone! Today I had my 5th photography lesson. Normally I do not post any pictures until after I show them to Olivia, but tonight, I'm just too stinkin' excited NOT to share them with everyone!!! Today was our on-site lesson meaning we went a couple of different places outside to take some photos. The best part about today? Maddy was the subject!!! (A pretty dang cute subject, if you ask me!!) Well, I'll let YOU be the judge of the cute-ness... Here goes:








Obviously, I didn't take this picture, but I liked it so much, and I don't think Olivia will mind that I posted it on here... (Thanks, Olivia!!)












I hope everyone enjoyed our little photo shoot!! Maddy had a GREAT time!!

Talk to everyone soon!

Love you guys!! :)

10 comments:

Peggie said...

I really like the one where she's looking through the tree.....I think that's my favorite. No, maybe the one where she's out of focus and the flower is in focus. No,.....Darn it, they're ALL my favorite!!! GREAT subject....how could you go wrong????? I really like the one Olivia took too!!!

Keep up the good work!!

Love ya!

CShore said...

Those are really cute pictures, per the norm! I somehow got 5 blogs behind on commenting, so I'll just comment here, as it pretty much would have been the same comment on all of them haha. Thanks for sharing, I don't get to see her nearly as much as I would like to!

CShore said...

Or you either, for that matter :)

JP2E said...

An absolute A+ on all the photos, and the subject matter. Cute kid...

Jenny said...

It's hard to believe it's been a year since you took the pictures of you, Bryan, and Maddy in the bluebonnets! Beautiful pictures! Unbelievable!!

Olivia said...

WOW! Go YOU! I was really hoping you would post some! Feel free to do ANYTHING you want with any photo I sent you or took on your camera. They are yous! I think I like the tree one the best. She looks SO angelic in it. She was such a joy to have around that day. What an incerdible little person.

Bill T said...

I like the one with her walking (under the one of you and her) And the one with the flower on her head. Way cute.

Sue said...

All those photos are awesome. Maddy, the world's cutest model, really shines.
I love the one of you and Maddy together.

Love, Sue

Dottie O said...

Very nice pictures. I need to take a course because when I get excited about pictures I took then look at them ... they're disappointing.

Kris Redenius said...

Thanks a lot, now I want to take photography lessons. Too cute!!