Monday, May 3, 2010

HOLD ON!! HOLD ON!!

So, here's a little background before I post my latest video of Maddy...

I frequently use my hands-free device while I'm talking on my cell phone. Also, often while I'm on the phone, I'm holding Maddy (as she's a pretty big Momma's girl these days). I tend to hold her on my right side. This also happens to be the ear that I put my hands-free in. Every once in awhile (ok, so pretty frequently), Maddy will pull my hands-free out of my ear since she gets a reaction out of me. What is the reaction? Well, I yell, "HOLD ON HOLD ON" to the person on the other end hoping he/she will not hang up and give me a chance to get my hands-free back. LoL.

Now, on to the video... Maddy was "talking" on her play cell phone today and kept yelling something. It took me a little time, but I finally realized that she was yelling "HOLD ON HOLD ON"!! LoL. She's been cracking me up BIG TIME lately!! I love this kid!!




I hope that gave you a little chuckle for your day!

Love you guys!! :)

2 comments:

Peggie said...

She is just tooooooo funny!!! I love that little girl!! Glad you guys are here. I'm enjoying the visit so much!!! I'm learning to understand new words every single day.....as she learns to say them!! Love ya!!

Sue said...

My goodness what a smart and precious little darlin' she is.