Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Afraid...

...That I may have passed my fear of characters on to Maddy.

This guy:


had Maddy TERRIFIED tonight. HaHaHa. The spouses' group for Bryan's squadron had a fundraiser this evening at Chick-fil-A. The group will receive a percentage of the profits that were made between 6 and 8 PM this evening. I am a fairly active member of the group, so my mom, Maddy and I went to show our support and had dinner there tonight. What a farewell dinner for my mom, huh? Her last night in Abilene, and we take her to Chick-fil-A... Lucky, huh? LoL.

Back to Maddy and the cow. Maddy repeated "cow" the whole time we were there, and as the cow got closer, she changed her phrase to "big cow". Once, the cow tried to give her a high-five, and her countenance changed VERY QUICKLY and she frantically started repeating "hug me" to whoever she was closest to (me or my mom). HaHaHa. Poor kid was terrified. Of course, after he walked away, she went right back to repeating "cow". LoL. :) Needless to say, we didn't get any pictures of her with the cow. :)

I hope everyone's week got off to a good start. My mom leaves in the morning. We're pretty sad, but getting back to "normal" was inevitable. HaHaHa. Dad, I'm sending her home. Take good care of her!

Talk to everyone later!

Love you guys!!

2 comments:

JP2E said...

I guess she had a change of moooood...

Peggie said...

She was sooooo funny...... I've never seen her eyes so big... The closer the cow came, the bigger her eyes got!!! I had a great time and it was a fun send-off for me. Especially since I won a door prize when we got there!!!

Miss you guys TONS already. Love ya!!