Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Verdict Is In...

Baby W had a doctor's appointment this morning. Bryan and I took the baby and got to take a little peek... The verdict is in... We now know if Maddy is going to have a baby brother or a baby sister... It looks like Bryan and Nash will officially be outnumbered now, and we'll have two little princesses at our house!! Yep, that's right!! We're pleased to announce that we'll be having another little girl towards the end of October!!! :) Baby girl W is due to arrive around October 27, 2010. She currently weighs in at a whopping 1.5 pounds and is right on track for her due date! The doctor said that everything looks great!!

Before the question comes up, no, we haven't decided on a name. We're actually having a bit of a tough time choosing one. This is where you, our faithful readers, come into play. We're taking suggestions for names. Before you get too excited, the following names have been suggested by baby name websites and have already been vetoed: Bathsheba, Ruth and Gertrude (among others)... Hit us with your best shot!!!

In the meantime, I'm going to continue looking for stain remover for pink clothing... Still haven't found the best product, and it looks like we won't be seeing any dark colored clothes in our near future!!! :)

We'll keep you posted on her progress!! Talk to everyone soon!

Love you guys!! :)

9 comments:

Heather 2e said...

Congrats to you guys! Two little princesses! Thats awesome news! Now the new baby can learn and be like her big sis! Congrats!
Love You!

Peggie said...

Congratulations to all of you!!! I'm thrilled to have a new granddaughter on the way!! Can't wait to find out what her name will be......hmmmmmm.... I'll have to give this some serious consideration......

WOW....TWO weddings to pay for.....good luck!! LOL

Peggie said...

Delighted to know I have a second grand daughter on the way and can't wait to meet her in person. I know Maddy will be a great "big" Sis and am really proud of the way K&B had progressed as parents. Congratulations on the addition to the family and stay safe.

So, Brian; have you washed the new ride yet?

Pop Pop

CShore said...

I nominate the name Snuffaluffagus!

Congrats you two.

I'm sure little girl # 2 will be as sweet as little girl #1!

Catherine said...

Congrats! As someone who grew up with two sisters, I can say that it was a really wonderful gift (even though we certainly had our girly squabbles!) Those Williams girls will be beautiful handfuls! :)

The Curriers said...

Congrats! So happy for you guys! Have you tried good ole' Spray N' Wash! We love it, though never tried it on pink :)

Also, I don't know how you feel about Jessie, but Maddy and Jessie Williams sounds kind of cute:)

JP2E said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I was hoping that Bryan would have a future Eagle, but girl scouts can be fun too.
I really like Anna Teresa as a name. You would have Maddy and Annie for daily names. Just a thought...

Bill T said...

Congratulations I like Sarah, but if you name her Towhey when they call her in school she will be Williams Towhey kinda like me.

Sue said...

What wonderful news! We are so happy for you. I think Julia would be a very good name. I am partial to the name Victoria.

I know you will pick a lovely name just as sweet as Princess Maddy.