Wednesday, August 25, 2010

House Tour

I know you've all been chompin' at the bit waiting for the grand tour of our new home. I am pleased to announce that I finally got around to taking the videos today!!! :) (I say that as though we've all been sitting around not doing anything... HaHaHa. We've been working really hard to find a new "home" for all of our stuff. Don't get too excited... There are still some things that have been "put away" that are still awaiting their "forever homes" - or at least as forever as we'll be in Del Rio!!) I would also like to say that keeping a home clean with a 2 year old running around is not an easy task, so please excuse any messes that you may notice in the videos!! Thanks in advance!! :)

And now, for your viewing pleasure, here are the videos:














I had to do these in 3 short videos because Blogger will only allow me to upload about 30 seconds of video at a time. I'm hoping that Santa will bring me one of those really awesome hand-help Flip video cameras!! I'll have to go talk to the big guy about that one!! :) On second thought, we have an anniversary coming up... Hmmm... Hey! A girl can dream, can't she?!?! :)

In other news, Amelia and I had a check up today and it looks like everything is still going great!! Other than the to-be-expected "growing pains" I've been experiencing, I'm feeling pretty good overall. I'd just like to mention that having a 2 year old and a husband that gives the Energizer bunny a run for his money will really wear a pregnant lady out!! HaHaHa. I'm definitely no worse for the wear, though!!

I think homemade chocolate chip cookies are on the agenda now that the blog is updated. Hey, don't judge! I only have 9 weeks left before it's time to lose all the weight I've put on since February!! :)

Love you guys!! Can't wait for some of you to come visit when Miss Amelia makes her grand entrance!! :)

6 comments:

Peggie said...

VERY NICE blog!!! The house is adorable! (As if it would be any other way!) Can't wait to see it in person. Looks like you have plenty of room for everyone.....

Love ya!

Olivia said...

That is SO huge! I love all your furniture and decor! I bet it feels so nice to have things where they need to be finally!

CShore said...

I was really digging the elevator music in the background at the beginning. Nice house sis. I saw the 'A' suffix on your address. Is it a duplex? Shared driveway? Or is that just how you roll haha. Looking good, I think we are going to try and make it at Thanksgiving, I'm working on getting some time off. Love you.

Katie said...

HaHaHa Chris... The elevator music was compliments of PBS. :) It is a duplex, but we don't share a driveway. The driveways are on either end of the building. Sounds good about Thanksgiving. Keep us posted, and for now we'll keep your reservation penciled in!!! :)

Sue said...

Great tour! It looks like you have settled in.

JP2E said...

Very cool that you are documenting everything. You will be glad later when the kids want to know what life was like "way-back-when".
Hope all continues to go well with the nw baby. Keep posting...