Thursday, August 12, 2010

Makin' Mommy Proud!!

I have been trying to capture this on video for several days now, and Maddy hasn't ever really cooperated, so this is the best I could get. I think it captures her personality pretty accurately, though (OOO... Something shiny!!)! HaHaHa... Enjoy!!






For those of you that are out of practice or not well-versed in toddler talk, the goal of the video was having Maddy do the sign of the cross (like she does at dinner every night)... In the name of the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit!! :)

Still working on that virtual tour of the house for everyone... Can't get a certain someone to put the last few things where they go (and this preggo can't do it)... ::Clears throat:: Yeah... I'm talkin to you mister!! LoL. No, really... We're really close, so hopefully by the end of the weekend!! :)

Love you guys...

3 comments:

Peggie said...

Good job, Maddy!!! I always forget the "Yay" at the end, though...:(

She's sounding so much clearer on some things, but there are some I still struggle with....

Talk to you soon.

Love ya!!

Sue said...

Maddy is just a doll and she talking so well. I love to hear that sweet voice.

JP2E said...

AMEN, YAY!!!
Very good Maddy...