Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Here ya go!

Because several of you have been asking...

And because Maddy is napping...

And because I already have dinner prepared and ready to go in the oven...

What?!?! You've gotta do what you've gotta do while the kiddo is napping...

I thought I'd share my latest pregnancy picture with everyone. Let me start with, I feel GINORMOUS!!! In case you were unaware, ginormous is just about as big as you can get... My belly button has popped out this go-round, which did not happen to me when I was pregnant with Maddy, and I'm extremely self conscious about it. Self conscious and hormonal... Yep... That's a deadly combination!! So, please pretend like my belly button is still an inny... That would make my day!

Ok, so I've put it off long enough...

You know, last time it was much easier to share pictures once I had reached a similar girth seeing as how I'd been sharing them all along. This time around I haven't shared ANY pictures. Most of you saw me pretty early on, but I don't think any of you have seen me recently.

I'm officially waddling now, too. That's fun when you have an almost 2 year old who likes to dart and have you chase her and give you a heart attack because she's running towards the street.

So, you really want to see this picture, huh? Ok... Without further adieu...


So, there you have it!! Amelia is ready!! Oh yeah, and so am I... As soon as my mom gets here! :) Tomorrow marks 37 weeks!! The car seat is installed. The hospital bag got packed last night. Yep... We're pretty much ready... As soon as my mom gets here! Do you hear that sweet baby girl? Your grandmom needs to be here before you make your grand entrance so someone can watch your big sister! Thanks!

In other news... Tomorrow is Bryan's Red Carpet Day. This is a day for the spouses to get to see what the guys do on a daily basis, take a tour of the planes they'll be flying, try our hands at flying one in a sim (we'll see if they let this preggo take a turn), etc. We have been told that the event is "kid friendly", but I've also been told that the first hour or so is nothing but PowerPoint slides. I'm not going to lie. It may be difficult for ME to sit still for an hour of PowerPoint slides. There's no way that I'm going to ask Maddy to do the same. When Bryan has his solo flight, I should be able to take Maddy to check out the plane then, so she won't be missing out. Instead of taking her, I signed her up for a half day at the Child Development Center (CDC) on base. That's the daycare on base. I hope she has a fun day and makes some new friends. I'm a little nervous about sending her, but I know that if I'm going to get anything out of the Red Carpet Day, it's in our best interest to have someone watch her!! Wish us luck!

Well, Maddy's stirring a bit, so I better end this!

Love you guys!!

3 comments:

JP2E said...

You are beautiful! Hope your mom gets there on time for the big day...

Peggie said...

You look great!!! I know Miss Amelia will wait until it's time, like the good girl she is.....

Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Tell Maddy Grandmom says "Hola"!!!!

Love you!!

Olivia said...

You look so perfect! The only thing ginormous about you is your belly and it is supposed to look like that. I can't believe how beautiful your face looks! It is not even swollen at all. I am excited for you. She will be here pretty soon. Love you.