Thursday, November 11, 2010

TIME!!!

I have finally found a few minutes of "me time"!!! I thought I'd use some of this time to fulfill my promise of posting photos of our little family (as has been promised for almost 2 weeks now)!! Can you believe it?!?! Amelia will be 2 weeks old tomorrow!! Not much has changed since my last post. We're settling into our new routine. Amelia is still sleeping great... Getting up just a couple of times every night... Maddy is still NOT sleeping well... Still getting up a couple of times a night. HaHaHa. I just bought this toddler alarm clock from Amazon.com today in hopes that we can kick this getting up all night habit once and for all!!! When the monkey's eyes are closed, she is supposed to be asleep, and when they open, it's okay for her to get up. I'll have to let you know in a few weeks how successful we've been. LoL.

I know you've all been waiting, so here are the promised photos:


Checking Amelia out for the first time... All Maddy kept saying was "look at the baby!!" She must have said it 3,000 times in the first hour she was visiting at the hospital. LoL.



Kisses for her baby sister:


Hugs for her baby sister:



Holding her for the very first time... Looking like a proud big sister!!



Amelia's first Halloween. Bad parents that we are, everyone had on their Titans gear except Amelia. We'll have to take another photo once Amelia can fit in her Titans onesies!! :)



First bath... The obligatory photo... Unfortunately, Amelia doesn't seem to care for her baths like Maddy always has. I'm hoping that once she's a little older, she'll enjoy them more!! :)



That's all I have time for at the moment. I have great plans of taking some newborn portraits soon... Once that happens, I'll be sure to post some of those, too!

Happy Friday everyone!

Love you guys!! :)

2 comments:

Olivia said...

The one of Maddy holding Amelia is the best photo EVER! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Peggie said...

Thank you so much for posting those photos. Everyone looks GREAT..... You don't look like you've just been through childbirth!!! WOW.....

Miss you all sooooooo much.

Love ya!