Thursday, February 10, 2011

SURPRISE!!

Ok, so really this is just a teaser for the surprise that will be here on Valentine's Day!! The girls and I have a little something up our sleeves, and I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut... No, I'm not going to share it now, but I am going to share that it's coming!! Ok, so, to both of my devout readers... Can you hold it together until Monday?!?! HaHaHa...

Also, just wanted to check in with everyone (or both of you as the case may be)!! We're rockin' right along... The girls are both healthy. Maddy went in for her flu vaccine today and was SUCH A BIG GIRL!! She even thanked the nurse after her shot!! She's so crazy! I suppose it helped that I had a little treat waiting in the wings if she was a big girl!! ;-) Hey! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!

Yesterday, we had the kids from the neighborhood over to decorate cookies on a stick for Valentine's Day. I tried to do heart-shaped cookies, but they turned out looking like butts. Oh well... The kids said they tasted good, and seemed to have a GREAT time!! I'm planning to do another project for the kids next month. I'm not sure what it'll be yet.. More cookies?!?! Cupcakes?!?! Individual pizzas?!?! The options are endless!!! Sorry I didn't get any good photos. I thought Amelia would be napping while the kids were here, but she wanted to join in on the party, so between carrying her around and keeping the icing on the cookie and out of Maddy's hair, a camera just plain wasn't feasible!!! :-) Maybe next time!!

One other bit of news... Bryan's sister Patty just gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy this past weekend!! Collin Rainey Moyers joined the world on Saturday night... weighing in at a whopping 8 pounds, 15 ounces!! (And to think I thought Amelia was big at 8 pounds, 8 ounces!!) Everyone is doing well!! Congrats Patty and Micah!!

I guess that's about it for now!! I'm not sure if I'll be back to check in between now and Monday, but rest assured that there will be a surprise waiting for you on Monday!!!

Love you guys!! :-)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

I can hardly wait until Monday to see what the big surprise is..... Let me guess..... Oh, I just can't even guess!!! Tell me more!!!

Love to the girls and you and Bryan too.....

CShore said...

Well that's just too funny. I've never been thanked for giving a shot haha.

JP2E said...

We are on the edge of our seats waiting for Monday

Sue said...

Jim has been a romantic with lots of flowers and cards and dinner. Hmmmm