Friday, May 6, 2011

Still Here...

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we're still here!! We've been spending a lot of time unpacking and organizing our new home!! In our "down time" we've been hanging out at the beach!! The girls have made the transition very well!! We're really proud of them! Maddy was unsure of the ocean when we first got here, but she's all about it now!! :-) She begs to go to the beach every day!!!

Amelia has 4 teeth now, and I think I saw another one trying to come through today!! I took her to the doctor the other day because she didn't seem to be feeling well, and she weighs 17 pounds, 10 ounces!!!! She's a very healthy little girl (minus the ear infection that we're treating at the moment).

Not much to report at the moment. Once I get the house the way I want it (and can keep it that way for more than 3 minutes), I'll do some photos or a video tour of the house to share on here!! I hope you all had a great week!!

Happy Mother's Day to any of the moms reading this!!

Love you guys!! :-)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

Thanks for the update. Glad things are going so well for you all. I can't wait to see the new Villa!! I'm hopeful that I'll find out next week when I can schedule a trip to Corpus. I miss ALL my girls (and that red headed guy too ;)).....

Hope you have a wonderfully Happy Mother's Day. You deserve it!!! I hope the girlies get you something nice.... like a FULL night's sleep, maybe???? LOL....

Love ya...

CShore said...

I'm glad you folks are getting settled in as well. Thanks for the update. I'm glad your daughter asks about the beach every day too haha. Keep us posted.

Steve Shore said...

It will all come tgether for you all. It always does.

Dad

Sue said...

It must be exciting to have a new place to decorate. What a wonderful family you have.