Monday, June 27, 2011

Grandmom Came To Visit!!!

We had such a great time with Grandmom here visiting!! The girls had a little photoshoot with her... Here are the results of wrangling a 2 1/2 year old and an 8 month old who just learned to crawl... Enjoy!! :-)












I believe Amelia is saying, "Maddy just walked in front of the camera AGAIN!! Ugh!!" LoL.





Check out the concentration tongue:



"Please don't hit me... Please don't hit me... Please don't hit me..."




We had a great time, and are so thankful that she was able to visit us!! I hope it's not another 6 months before we see her again!!! :-)

Hope everyone's week has gotten off to a good start!! Love you guys!! :-)

4 comments:

CShore said...

Maddy has such a precocious look to her. I wonder wherever she got something like that haha.

Great photos.

JP2E said...

Everyone here likes "grandmom's" new do!!! The pix are GREAT!!! Looks like a lot of fun and craziness! We remember having to travel to see the grandkids, it made every moment more precious...

Sue said...

Oh! All those photos are adorable! The love in Grandmom's eyes says it all. And, those precious children - wow - they are really enjoying the visit.

Olivia said...

WOW! These are so cute. I love them so much. They look so big now! I hope you had fun being together. Luv u guys!