Thursday, September 1, 2011

More Than 2 Months?!?!

Has it really been more than 2 months since the last time I posted?!?! Wow!! Betcha missed me, huh? No No No... I get it. I apologize... I hope you are able to sleep better tonight now that I've checked in... Over and out!

HaHaHa. Just kidding. There isn't a whole lot going on around here... Just hanging out... Catchin some rays at the beach... Trying to not let 2 mobile children DESTROY our humble abode!! LoL. No, really, everyone is healthy at the moment!! ::KNOCK ON WOOD:: Amelia is crawling up a storm, pulling up on EVERYTHING, but not all that tempted to take that first step just yet!!

Maddy will be 3 in just over a month!! Can you believe it?!?! I've been informed that we'll be having a Little Mermaid themed party with a bounce house. Hey! The girl knows what she wants!! Who can argue with that? Oh, wait, I'm the mom? So I can veto this? Yeah, I'm sure I could, but I know it'll make her SUPER happy, and I have a lead on a very affordable bounce house rental, so I think we can oblige... Just this once... HA!!

Amelia will be ONE in just under 2 months!! Oh. My. Goodness. Has it really been almost a year already?!?! We're gearing up for another Williams Whirlwind Weekend in November to celebrate her birthday (among other things). I'm trying very hard to get some Save the Dates done, but one of my photo subjects has been too busy to stand still long enough for me to capture his face... Yeah, for some reason Bryan thinks that his pilot training takes precedence over my photography hobby! Geeze!! How rude!! HaHaHa. As soon as I can get him and Amelia still and in the same location and happy and smiling for 3 seconds, I'll be sure to snap that photo... So, watch for your Save the Date cards in the mail. Or, better yet, just mark Veteran's Day Weekend on your calendar as the Williams Whirlwind Weekend of 2011!! Seriously, though, I'm hoping to get the photo tomorrow and get to gettin' on those Save the Dates!! I've been told by a reliable source that the perfect photo op will present itself tomorrow... Let's see just how reliable he is!! :-)

Like I said before, though, we're just hanging out and enjoying our last couple of months in Corpus. Bryan and I started talking logistics of our next move yesterday while we were hanging out at the beach. Rough life, I know!! Do we have any takers to drive 12-14 hours with a toddler and a preschooler for us?!?! No? That's what I guessed! HaHaHa.

Here are a few photos from yesterday's beach trip... Hope we don't make you too jealous!! You are more than welcome, though, to come visit!! Now's your chance... It's not likely we'll live here again after this short stay as this is a Navy base, not an Air Force Base!

Until next time, enjoy our beautiful bathing beauties!! :-)









Until Next Time... Love ya!! :-)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yea! finally pictures! What a fun life right now. great pictures

JP2E said...

The girls are beautiful! Looks like they are growing fast and very healthy. Your post has me thinking I need to do the same, so - soon.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in November...

Peggie said...

Looks like life has some wonderful moments for you all right now. I can't believe the curls on the back of Amelia's head!!! Hopefully by the time we come for your big weekend in November I'll be able to take a couple of days off from working!!! Glad to hear from you again in blog land.....

Love you all....

Jenn said...

Wow katie looks like you guys are having a wonderful and fun time. The girls are gettig so big and beautiful