Wednesday, June 11, 2008

*~*NEWS*~*

I have all kinds of exciting news to share tonight!!!

FIRST, after much debate, Baby Girl Williams officially has a name now... Are you ready for this one?? Her name will be Madelyn Grace Williams... probably called Maddy!! Just thought you might like to know... you know, in case you were preparing monogrammed gifts or anything already. HaHaHa. J/K! Seriously, though, I think we're settled on Madelyn Grace!!

SECOND, Bryan is currently scheduled to arrive home the day before Uncle Mike's birthday. How stinkin' exciting is that?!?! It's almost here!! He just told me a few minutes ago, so that information is hot off the press...

Now that I think about it, with my mom being in Atlanta, there's a good chance that many of you already knew about Madelyn Grace, but this covers all my bases. If you didn't know, then you REALLY should have visited with her today!!

Ok, well, Maddy is kicking... I think she's hungry... or is it that I'm hungry?? I dunno... I think I'll go eat anyway!!

Love you guys!! I hope to post pictures when Bryan gets home of us!!

Talk to you later!

I LOVE YOU, BRYAN!!!

6 comments:

CShore said...

Glad to hear you settled on a name finally. Keep up the good work?

Catherine said...

Congratulations! Both on picking a beautiful name and on Bryan's approaching return! I'm so happy for you on both fronts. And I can't wait to meet little Maddy!

Mike 2e said...

That was a lot of good news not to have a single WOO HOO anywhere in there. I saw you mom but she did not mention the name thing. I'm sure she wanted to let you tell us. I'm also glad to hear that Bryan will be back while I'm still in my 30's. Have a great week.

JP2E said...

What a lovely name. I am sure you know that my grandmother (your Mom's too)was named Madeline (Maddy). It is a favorite of mine.
Glad Bryan is headed home. The birth of Maddy will be a cherished time for both of you.
YAY for Maddy!!!!!!!!
(take that Heather)

Peggie said...

As Mike said, I didn't spread the news because I felt that was your job, but WOO-HOO anyway!!! I'm especially stinkin excited about Bryan's news....another WOO-HOO for ya!! Can't wait to hear he's arrived safely. I'll talk to you soon. Love ya!!

Bill T said...

I am super stinken excited about the entire deal. Baby name, daddy home Uncle Mike getting old. I love it all.