Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekly Update...

Hi everyone! It's time again for my weekly update... I realize that I used to be a daily updater, but those were the days that I had more energy, and, seemingly, more time on my hands. For now, a weekly update is all I have to share.

I'd like to start with a great, big HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dads out there! I called mine, did you call yours? I also got to talk to Bryan on the Internet today, so he was wished well, too...

Other than that, I've been cleaning like a crazy woman. While my house wasn't "dirty" per say, but it could use a little sprucing up. After all, Bryan hasn't seen the place in MONTHS, so I wanted to be sure it looks GREAT when he gets home!!

Last night I started a scrapbook for Maddy. I got all the weekly pregnancy pictures printed and started a scrapbook that I can share with her one day showing all the stages of the pregnancy. I'm caught up on it, so in a couple of weeks, I'll have more pictures printed and do a couple more pages...

Speaking of pictures, here are this week's pictures:






















As you can see, we're still growing everyday!!! I think I actually felt Maddy kick from the outside the other day. I'm excited about that. I'm ready for Bryan to be home so that he can experience this stuff with me!!













Speaking of Bryan, we are still looking at his arrival being the day before Uncle Mike's birthday. He should be home before lunch on that day. I can not wait!!! Sleeping has become somewhat of a foreign concept these last few days. I'm sure that after he's home, I'll be able to sleep a little better again!

Oh well... I best get back to my "sprucing"... I'll talk to everyone later. I hope to post a quick blog once he's home so everyone knows he's safe and sound!

Love you guys!

I LOVE YOU, BRYAN!!! SEE YOU SOON!!

4 comments:

Peggie said...

Hey, girlie.....you look GREAT. As we discussed, Bryan doesn't care what the house looks like, he'll just be happy to be home and see both of you!! Any way, don't overdo it. I'm sure you'll sleep a little better once he's home. Love you...take care.

JP2E said...

Can you add a "countdown clock" to your BLOG? That might be cool. Then we can all drop in nd watch the time tick by until Bryan gets home.
Stay healthy, and be prepared...

Big Jim said...

Glad to hear from you. Keep on getting that baby ready to be born. Take care of yourself and get some rest.
That's a lot of advice from someone who was never pregnant.
Love.

Sue said...

I love the name you have chosen. So lovely. Maddy will love all the scrapbooks and all the love that goes into them. What a wonderful Mom you will be (after all you had two great examples, your Mom and your Grandmother Towhey.