Thursday, April 9, 2009

In A Mood...

Miss Maddy woke up "in a mood" today. I was ready to put her back to sleep so she could wake up on the RIGHT side of the crib after about 15 minutes. Then, I did a little studying and research and realized that we have 2 more teeth coming in. I excused her "behavior" and immediately turned to feeling bad for her. Her poor little body was a little warm to the touch (no fever, but just not quite right). Her cheeks were a little pink... and she had several more "classic" symptoms of teething. Then, I took a peek, and I can see two little buds coming in. When Bryan got up (he flew last night, so he slept in today), he asked when the last time was I gave her Tylenol. I laughed and admitted that because of the stress and fussiness, I just plain didn't think of it. We gave her some Tylenol and she's been better... Not 100%, but better since then. Speaking of, it's been about 4 hours, so I should probably give her another dose... just to be sure!

Despite the fact that Maddy was having a rough day, we decided to go walk around the mall with my friend Jessica. Jess had a few returns to make, so we decided to join her. While we were there, look at who we ran into:


Yep... The Easter Bunny!! Maddy screamed when he first held her, so this was the "happiest" that Grumpy Gus got today!! We may go back another day with a planned outfit. The onesie we're wearing is not at all what Mom would have chosen for this picture. Oh well...

One piece of information for anyone with children... I was appalled at the prices for the "packages" of pictures you can purchase (whatever happened to the Polaroids??). I jokingly asked the photographer if I could take my own pictures with my own camera. He told me that as long as I stayed behind the rope, I could take as many pictures as I wanted. So, I'm not sure if all the holiday photographers work this way, but it's apparently worth asking!!

Until Next Time...

Love you guys!! :)

P.S. Wish us luck with these teeth... These seem to be a little more painful for poor Miss Maddy!! :(

5 comments:

JP2E said...

It is possible that Maddy now has more teeth than Eve!! She is at the other end of the game where she is loosing her baby teeth. Great picture of Maddy with "The Bunny", she will make a great easter card...

Peggie said...

Again, too cute for words!!

Maddy, enough with the teeth already, can't you work on the hair thing for a while?????

Good luck with this next round of teething.....hope she does as well this time as she has in the past.

Love ya!!

CShore said...

Well, at least she is teething 2 at a time and not one at a time!

Big Jim said...

Hey! We all have good days and bad days and we just have to live with it. You are doing a good job as Mommy.
Love.

Sue said...

Maddy is an adorable baby and that Bunny is HUGH!. That would scare me. That is a priceless photo.