Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Easter Pictures

I thought I'd take a page out of Aunt Sue's blog, and just post some photos today. No real story... just some pictures that my friend Amber took of our Easter outing at her house!! ENJOY!!

Here we are... Maddy is playing with her friend Sophi:



Here are Maddy and me hanging out outside:




Maddy and Sophi hanging out in the grass:


Maddy giving Sophi a look... Why are you eating that, Sophi??



Amber made this one black and white and printed a couple of copies for us:


I hope you enjoyed these pictures!

Love you guys!! :)

4 comments:

Sue said...

Oh the photos are so darlin'. I love black and white photos, too. There is just something special about them.

The girls playing together are just so sweet.

JP2E said...

Beautiful babies - wonderful life...

Peggie said...

Looks like a great time was had by all....

Love ya!!!

Big Jim said...

Good blog. loved the pictures.
Love.