Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photography Lessons

So, as I mentioned in my last post, I received some photography lessons as a Christmas gift from Bryan this year and last week was my first lesson. Olivia taught me last week about the Macro setting on my camera. This is a setting that is used to focus in on very small objects. I took quite a few pictures over the last week and compiled my "favorites" to show her at this week's lesson. I went to her house this afternoon for lesson #2 and showed her what I learned during lesson #1. As promised from my last post, here are my favorites (in no particular order):















If I had to choose, this one would be my all-time favorite:









Well, Maddy is beginning to cut her 2 year molars (yes, I'm aware that she's only 16 months old), and she's a little cranky today, so I better end this!! I hope you enjoy the pictures!!

Love you guys!! :)

5 comments:

Peggie said...

Great shots. I can't wait to see what you learn next!!! I must agree, I like the photo of your rings where you can read the inscription inside. That's really neat. But, I also think the pink tennis shoe is pretty darned cute too!!!

Keep up the good work.

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

Pictures look great. You are learning skills that will bring joy to your life for many years to come. You could move to Ireland, set up a photo shop and.... wiat, thats already been done.
Love.

CShore said...

Am I correct... do I recognize the item in the last photo?

Great pics, you are really doing great for a 'beginner'!

Katie said...

Chris, you ARE correct, and thank you!! :)

Sue said...

Very impressive! Such talent!