Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dinner With Santa

Last night I took the girls for the annual base Christmas tree lighting, then we went to have dinner with Santa!! We had such a great time! It was my first real outing alone with both girls, and I was very proud of them! They did so well! Maddy was a little wild, but she's 2, so who can fault her?!?! LoL. Here are a few pictures of our little cuties!!


The girls, all dressed up before we left for our evening:



Col. Frankel (the base commander) with the kiddos just before they lit the tree:



The girls and I after the tree was lit:



Sorry that all you can see are Amelia's toes. I didn't realize that's how she was situated until I saw these pictures... Oh well... Here's a rundown... She was SLEEEEPING!! We all know the rule... Never wake a sleeping baby!! :)

Unfortunately, Bryan was still at work and missed out, but he got to see pictures and heard Maddy's rendition of how the evening went... Let's just say that she often gives Boomhauer (from King of the Hill) a run for his money!! HaHaHa.

No photos of the girls with Santa will be displayed at the moment. I chose the "best" one for our Christmas card this year!! No tears, but we still weren't too sure about the big guy!! :)

Check out this link for the base's news article about the evening... Photo number 3 makes Maddy our little celebrity!! ;)

I hope everyone's week is coming to a nice close!! I know I, for one, am SUPER thankful that this weekend is almost here!! We've had a long week!!

Love you guys!!

5 comments:

Peggie said...

So glad you blogged with these pictures!! Can't wait to see the one of the girls with Santa.... Absolutely LOVE that all you can see of Amelia is her feet....made me LOL!!!! Looks like life in Del Rio is agreeing with all of you.

Love you all so much..... Miss you all so much!!!!

JP2E said...

Great BLOG! Looks like Maddy is becoming a really good helper with her sister. Glad the base offers so much for the kids to do, makes all the effort easier. Merry Christmas to all of you...

Olivia said...

LOOK at you! WOW, you look SOOOOO good. And that you just had a baby!!! Go KATIE! That is the most darling photo of your girls together. I love it!

CShore said...

Are those THE dresses? Haha. Photos turned out great!

Sue said...

I am so excited to know that Santa photos are soon to grace our Christmas card display.