Thursday, December 16, 2010

Videos!!

I took a couple of videos today so you can see Amelia!! :)








Since Amelia wouldn't nap, we took Maddy's naptime to have a little Mommy and me time... She really enjoys just hanging out. She doesn't always want to be held which can be a good thing, but also a bad thing... Good when I need to get things done... Bad when we're somewhere that she can't just lay on the floor!! :) All in all Amelia is a pretty good baby!! Maddy is finally adjusting to having Amelia around all the time. We're figuring out how to give everyone the attention she deserves!! :)

We're really looking forward to having Bryan home for more than 1 or 2 days in a row!! Next week can't come and go fast enough! It'll be quiet here on our little cul-de-sac as all of our neighbors have plans to travel for the holidays (some have already left), but it'll be nice to have our family together for the holiday!!

I am pleased to report that our "good days" have begun to outnumber our "challenging days"!!! I think we may be getting the hang of this 4 person family! The transition from 1 kiddo to 2 has been a bit trying, but I think we might just make it. No one will be getting voted out of the family any time soon!! Maddy and Amelia have even started to interact a little. Amelia is really starting to think that Maddy is funny... Another good thing/bad thing, though. Sometimes Maddy is doing something I don't want her to do, but Amelia smiles at her, so she continues doing it. Oh well... Better than it upsetting Amelia, right?!?! :)

Maddy is really getting into Christmas this year!! That is helping A LOT because with our 70+ degree temperatures everyday, I'm having a difficult time getting into the spirit of things... Go figure, right?!?! Maddy is all about it this year!! She keeps telling me that Santa is bringing her a baby doll... I guess I better find a way to relay the message to the big guy before he leaves the North Pole next weekend!! I'd hate to have a disappointed little girl on my hands! She keeps asking where Santa is, and I keep reminding her that he has to stay at the North Pole to make all the toys!! :) She's having so much fun this year, and I'm LOVING it!!

Ok, so now I'm just rambling because I'm waiting for the videos to upload... I guess that means that I should step away for a few minutes and stop boring all of you!!

If I don't get a chance to blog again before Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Love you guys!!

3 comments:

CShore said...

Glad to hear you guys are doing so well! It isn't very Christmassy here either. We have a tree, but it is not decorated, and probably won't be. We got a little pre-occupied with everything going on. Luckily you have Maddy to keep you in line!

Peggie said...

The videos are really great. I'm glad everyone is settling to life in the Williams household!! Wish we could join you for Christmas..... :(

Love you all.....

Miss you all........

JP2E said...

GREAT videos!!! Christmas with kids is always great. Your family is really wonderful, I hope grandmom gets to visit again soon.
We will call you from the family gathering to say hi.
Merry Christmas from me and Aunt Sue...