Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Photos

Hey everyone! I took a few photos of the girls today and thought I'd share them with you!

Please let me preface the unveiling of these photos with this statement...

Taking photos of a newborn is difficult... Taking photos of a 2 year old is difficult... Taking photos of a newborn AND a 2 year old together is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Here are the photos I took of the girls:







Needless to say, this was where the "photoshoot" ended... HaHaHa!! :)


In other news, we attempted some holiday baking today. Maddy stood on one of our tall kitchen chairs by the counter... Amelia was in the Baby Bjorn (and wasn't happy about it)... Needless to say, after the first type of cookie was completed, we called it a day. Maddy was a happy camper getting to lick the spoon, though...







I'll continue trying to post photos of the girls, but things are pretty crazy around here right now!! I don't know why... LoL. I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season. I know we are!! Maddy is so much fun this year! She really seems to understand who Santa is and what his job is... Now, we just need to work on the REAL reason for the season... :) We have watched Dora's Christmas Carol, Shrek the Halls and The Polar Express more times than I care to count this past week, but she's LOVING it!!!

I guess that's about it for now...

Love you guys!! :)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

THANK YOU.....for posting pictures of the girls!!! They are GREAT!! If you were asking for a vote, I would vote for the third one of the two of them as the best of both girls (but you didn't ask).

I love the pictures of Maddy licking the spoon! It looks like you were really bothering her by asking her to look at the camera!! LOL.....but it looks like she really enjoyed the spoon-licking part!!

Keep those pictures coming!!!

Love ya!

Katie said...

That's my favorite, too, Mom!! :)

Olivia said...

These are wonderful! I don't know what your talking about...you really seemed to get some good one. I like the 3rd one the best. I think these are the first I really scene with Amelia's eyes open and the two of them very much looking like sisters! I love it. I wish I could have some of your cookies! Blessings.

CShore said...

For anyone wondering, it looked like that the whole time we were there visiting! Great photos sis.