Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Photo Shoot

I just realized that I never posted the portraits I took of the girls this month on here. Bryan and I took the girls to the Val Verde Winery last week to take some portraits of them in the latest dresses I made. We chose the winery because we were told we should be able to find some green grass there... We found a little patch. I wasn't thrilled with these portraits, but I got some decent ones. The girls really weren't into it on this day, so that was a challenge, and it was very sunny, so they didn't want to look up. I am glad I got these, though. Enjoy!!










I hope you had a great weekend!! Have a great week!!! We find out on Friday what Bryan's next plane that he'll be training on will be. I hope to make some time to post that information shortly after it's announced!

Love you guys!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

You are such a good photographr and what delightful subjects you have to photograph! awesome little ladies

Peggie said...

Great pictures of the girls!!! I laughed out loud when I saw Amelia displaying Bryan's face and Elvis's lip!!!! LOL.....

Love you and love the girls!!!

JP2E said...

So you made their clothes yourself, did their hair and nails and posed them for delightful photo's and your not happy with the results? Martha Stewart could take lessons from you kiddo!!! LOL
By the way I L O V E the cute little painted toes! That one is precious. Keep posting...