Friday, January 23, 2009

Teefers!!!

Hi everyone!! It's me, Maddy... Mommy doesn't know I'm blogging, but I wanted to share my big, exciting news with you. Shhh... Don't tell her!! ;)

This week I cut my FIRST TWO TEETH!!! Can you believe it?!?! At my two month check up in December, the doctor told Mommy not to expect teeth until I was about 6 months old. I'm about 3 1/2 months old right now, and I cut TWO TEETH this week. Mommy took some pictures, and this was a funny one, so I thought I'd share it with you...



Can you see them?!?! They're the two front ones on the bottom!!! :) YAY FOR TEETH!!!

Last night Mommy was holding me, and I got caught with my hand in the only cookie jar I know...


The last picture is one that Mommy took of my smiling face!! Am I not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?!



Well, Mommy's coming, so I better end this. Love you guys!!

I miss you Daddy!! Come home soon!

5 comments:

Sue said...

I will keep your secret, sweetie. Just keep blogging when Mom's not looking.
I am very impressed with your two new teeth - wow you are an advanced child but heck we already knew that.
You are a precious darlin'
Love, Aunt Sue

Peggie said...

YAY for teeth!!! You are certainly the smartest and most advanced baby I've ever seen!!! I'm glad I was here to see your new teeth. Keep blogging so we know what's going on in your life.

I Love You!!!

Big Jim said...

Holy Cow!!!!! two teeth already, I can't believe this. Next thing I know, you will be telling me about your first steps.
Love.

CShore said...

That first picture was a real hoot. The look on her face is priceless!

JP2E said...

I sure hope mom doesn't find out about your new teth the "hard" way!! LOL
Aside from teeth you are also a very good speller...