Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Toy!!

Hi everyone! It's Maddy. Grandmom took Mom and me to Toys 'R' Us the other day and bought a new toy for me for a Christmas gift. Mom is helping me post some pictures of me playing with it and a video or two of me playing with it. I LOVE IT!! It also gives Mom a chance to put me down for a few minutes because I entertain myself with it. Here I am:





Here I am in action:






And another video:






I also watched the Titans game until it was bedtime. Mom came upstairs and told me that we, unfortunately, lost, but I was all dressed up for the game. (I'm no fair weather fan!!) Grandmom made my bow for me. Mom thought I looked too much like a boy in my outfit without the bow. I don't mind wearing it... and if it means that no more little old ladies in the grocery store say "isn't he handsome," I'm happy to oblige. Here's a picture of just me ready to cheer my Titans on:



This is a picture of Grandpop and me watching the game. I was too interested in the game to look at the camera... What a game?!?!


This one is Mommy's favorite. Check out Grandpop's face, then check out my face. Mommy laughs out loud every time she looks at this one. She says I have "the lip" going on... I was just tired of taking pictures... and was ready for Mommy to hold me again! Mommy says you may need to click on it to make it bigger to get the full effect!!! :)


Well, I had a pretty good day... Which Mommy needed. She's been a little grumpy lately, but I think I made her smile some today. I'm in bed now... and I'm going to sleep ALL NIGHT LONG!! At least that's what Mommy hopes for. I think I'll be seeing her in a few hours. I just can't get enough of that Mommy lady!! :) Love you guys!!

Daddy hurry home!! Mommy, Nash and I miss you!! :)

5 comments:

Peggie said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe your visit is almost over. It seems like you just got here!!! Of course I'm not looking forward to the cross-country ride, but I'm confident it HAS to be better than the ride here!!! I won't ask you to kiss Maddy goodnight for me....right now I can do it for myself....YAY!!!

Love ya!!

CShore said...

Glad to hear you guys are still having fun there. I think the 3 stooges music is HIGHLY appropriate haha!

Keep up the good work, moms!

JP2E said...

Looks like time with the grandparents has paid off!! Great BLOG, Maddy. Maybe you can finish that deck for grandpop next...

towheyj@bellsouth.net said...

You are just too darn cute. Blog again soon.
Love.

Sue said...

What a beautiful baby!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!