Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Go Titans!!

Maddy wanted to show off her new Titans sleeper, and I put on my mom's jersey to pose with her. Doesn't Maddy look just absolutely adorable?!?!





Let's hope the Titans make it to the Super Bowl!! This baby is ready to show her support the night of the big game!! She has 2 more onesies to choose from that day!! :)

We hope that everyone has a good new year's eve!! We may sleep through it. I decided that this year it will happen whether I'm awake or not, and sleep is becoming more and more precious these days!! HaHaHa!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :)

Love you guys!

3 comments:

JP2E said...

Sleeping into the new year is a form of wisdom that comes with age;and KIDS!!!
I like the onsies. Do they come in my size? I want matching sets for me and Uncle Denny...

CShore said...

That is a great picture (the first one). She is smiling big in that one!

Sue said...

What great photos but of course how could they be otherwise with such lovely subjects!