Sunday, December 7, 2008

HALLELUIAH!!!

MADDY IS TAKING A NAP!!!! After about a week of absolutely NO NAPS, Maddy has been sleeping for the last 2 hours in her crib!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited!!!!! My excitement may give Heather a run for her money on the use of !!!!!!!!!!!!!'s :) I have been struggling to get Maddy to nap AT ALL... let alone in her crib. This, however, is a good news/bad news thing... The good news is that she's napping. The bad news is that I'm not sure what made us successful today!! :( Oh well... I'll take what I can get, and RUN WITH IT!!! I just had to share my news!

Other than our EXCITING NAP TIME, there isn't a whole lot going on. We've just been hanging out... doing a little shopping... you know, the usual. We went to church this morning and sat with our friends Alyssa (my friend) and Will (Maddy's friend). After church, we went for donuts (per Will's request... he's almost 2). We met a couple of our friends there. Our friends go to church AFTER donuts... and we go to church BEFORE donuts. It's nice that it works out that way!! :)

I'm just working on some laundry today. I have a good feeling about how today is going to go now that we've gotten a nap!! I should be wrapping Christmas gifts, but I'm LOVING sitting on the couch with no one attached to me, so gift wrapping will have to wait!! ;)

Oh well... I think I'm going to continue relaxing until Maddy wakes up. Who knows how much more time I have?!?!

Talk to everyone later!

Love you guys! :)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

YAY for nap time!!! I hope you enjoyed your "me" time. Maybe this will be a new trend in Maddy's little life. Let's just hope so!!

Talk to you soon.

Love ya!!

JP2E said...

GREAT! She is napping, your relaxing, and I am sitting here with that STUPID TUNE in my head!!!!

Big Jim said...

I'm so jealous. I didn't sleep so well last night and missed my nap today.
Love.

CShore said...

Glad to hear you have such a good handle on it all! Take care.