Monday, January 26, 2009

Ready to Roll...

Here's another quick video of Miss Maddy from today. I predict that in the next couple of weeks, she'll be rolling over. Check her out in this video. If she could just figure out how to either get a little more momentum OR move that arm, she'd roll right over!!




My mom had to go home today, and we already miss her like crazy, but, alas, she DOES have a life away from here, so her return home was inevitable. While I was at her house, I bought a work out DVD that's a "Mommy and Me" workout. I started watching it today just to check it out (it was too late in the evening to try to get Maddy to cooperate with it). I'm here to tell you that it's a 55 minute workout that I'm going to have to work up to!!! I think that if I really stuck to it, I'd get a GREAT work out and tone up lots of muscles. I just have to work up to the 55 minutes, though. Also, my bum knee makes some of the exercises out of the question for the time being.

Speaking of my bum knee, I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow with the orthopedic surgeon. We'll see what he says. This also means that for the second time EVER I'm leaving Maddy with a babysitter. A couple of Bryan's friends from college just moved here, and Bailey will be watching Maddy while I am at the doctor. I'm a little nervous since this is only her second experience with a babysitter, but I feel confident that Bailey will do GREAT!

Ok, well, it's not really late or anything, but I really need some sleep, so I'm going to end this!

Love you guys!

3 comments:

CShore said...

Oh man, if she'd just straighten that arm out, she'd have it!

Let us know what the Doc says. Come on CORTIZONE!!!

Peggie said...

Chris is right.... without that arm in the way, she'd be over all the way!!! Can't wait to hear what the DR has to say tomorrow.

I miss you guys like crazy too!!

Love you both!!!

Keep us posted on the Dr. Appt.

Love ya!!

Sue said...

Sorry your "bum" knee is giving you so much discomfort. I hope the doctor will have good things to report.

I hope the babysitter worked out fine.