Sunday, February 1, 2009

You Must Be This Tall...

...to ride this ride...

While Maddy isn't QUITE tall enough to ride in the front carrier facing outward, I gave it a shot today while I vacuumed. CHECK HER OUT!!



All I have to say is watch out Merry Maids!! Maddy and I are some cleanin' machines, and we've got this whole thing figured out!! :)

Bryan should be home within the next week (give or take a couple of days), and we couldn't be more excited!! We're just taking things one day at a time!

I hope that everyone has a good week. We just wanted to let everyone know that we're still alive and kickin'!

Love you guys!!

6 comments:

JP2E said...

Mini-maids with mini me, how cool is that!! Keep up the good work...

Peggie said...

If all you need are eyes to clean, Maddy's got it under control!!! LOL I'm glad she likes the carrier. That will make your life a lot easier. Have you tried the swing lately???

Keep us posted on Bryan's plans as much as you can.

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

When Maddy gets proficient in the cleaning are, you'll have to start renting her out. (LOL). We hope Bryan keeps on schedule with his homecoming.
Love.

Bill T said...

She looks like Bazooka Joe in that thing.

CShore said...

I think she looks more like Ziggy!

And I guess you are kicking as much as you can with only one leg, huh Mrs. Flamingo?

CShore said...

test