Monday, February 2, 2009

I DID IT!!!

Just a quick note to brag about the fact that I got back into my pre-pregnancy jeans today!!! Albeit, they are REALLY tight, but I was able to button them and wore them to the grocery store!! Less than 10 pounds, and I'll be back to my old self!! I'm not sure that any of you care, but those of you that have had children will understand for sure how I'm feeling today!! :)

Nash has a play date tonight with our friends, the Ziemanski's, weimeriner (sp?) puppy, Otto. I think it'll be good for them both!! Bailey and Marshall will be here around 5 for "the boys" to play!! I'm looking forward to that!

I guess that's about it for now! Have a great day! Love you guys!! :)

3 comments:

Peggie said...

Congrats to you!!! I'm not sure I EVER got back into my old jeans!!! LOL..... (j/k)

Hope "the boys" have a fun visit this afternoon.

Talk to you soon.

Love ya!!

JP2E said...

I still wear the same size as I always have, but my kids are wearing different sizes. LOL
Congrats on getting back into shape and staying healthy. You will need all the energy you can muster once Maddy starts to crawl...

Big Jim said...

Congratulations!! I've never been pregnant, but sometimes I feel like I am.
Love.