Friday, February 20, 2009

She Beat Me To It...

I was hoping to be the first to wish April a Happy Birthday, but my mom beat me to it!! I guess I'll have to be the second blogger to wish her a happy birthday, so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!!!

I also wanted to share a couple of pictures we took this morning. Maddy and Nash are becoming pretty good buds. Here are a couple of pictures to show it:


This one is Maddy learning how to pet Nash. Bryan has been working with them, and she's really getting the hang of it!!!



This is Nash showing how much he loves Maddy. I wasn't really thrilled with this situation, but I happened to be snapping the picture at the moment he gave her a big, sloppy kiss. Check out how big his tongue is compared to her face!!! HaHaHa. We're working on limiting the number of "kisses" Nash gives Maddy... Especially those on her face!!




This is Maddy trying to make a break for it!!


This is Miss Maddy showing a little "attitude"... Er... Personality!!


And we'll leave you with a little video of Bryan and Maddy playing:




We hope everyone had a great week... We have a big day tomorrow, and I hope to get a chance to blog about it. Now I've got you on the edge of your seat, don't I?!?! Talk to you soon!

Love you guys!! : )

3 comments:

Peggie said...

Looks like the family Williams is doing well. I'm with you on the "Nash kisses"....NOT ON THE FACE!!! Oh well.....let us know what's in store tomorrow. I'm on the edge of my seat!!!

Talk to you soon.

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

So happy yo see Nash & Maddy getting along so well.
Now this is uncomfortanle, sitting here on the edge of my seat. Tellus early!.
Love.

CShore said...

Those pictures and especially the video cracked me up. Good blog.