Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clean Clothes!!

We are finally able to do laundry efficiently again thanks to these guys:


















Aren't the purty?!?! Once they were installed today, Bryan jumped at the opportunity to do laundry. I am, however, a realist. I'm certain that once the newness wears off, the laundry will be my domain again. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that we got all the laundry done in a matter of a few hours!!! The best part?? The fact that when I close the dryer door, the dryer stays off!!! Crazy how that works!!

In other news, my knee is still hangin in there. It's a little sore today, but I expected that. I've been managing the pain with Tylenol every 4 hours. I started my at-home physical therapy today. It's not easy because my knee is pretty stiff, but I remember from the last time I had surgery it gets easier over time, and it'll be worth it in the end. Having a newborn definitely adds a new element to the knee surgery thing. Bryan has been a big help, though. He tries so hard. Unfortunately, I've created a Momma's Girl, so there is only so much comforting that Bryan can do. When she gets too upset, no one will do other than me. I guess I should take that as a compliment. Bryan cooked a lasagna last night for dinner and tonight we ordered pizza with our friend Angela. I wonder what he'll do tomorrow night?!?! :)

I guess that's about it for now. Oh wait... I almost forgot... There's more!!

While our washer and dryer were being installed, the UPS guy came and delivered my cookbook from The Melting Pot. The Melting Pot is a fondue restaurant that Bryan and I enjoy going to when we get the chance. Now, we have the cookbook, so we can have our own Melting Pot experience at home!!! :)

Ok, so I think that's really it for now. If you have some dirty clothes, feel free to bring them our way. We'd love to share our new washer and dryer with you!!

Love you guys!! :)

2 comments:

Peggie said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Glad Bryan's there to help you out. I can't wait to see the new appliances for myself!!!

Keep up the PT and you'll be good as new in no time.

Talk to you soon.

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

The new devices look really great. Glad the do the job you wanted.
Keep up the therapy, it will definatlly pay off in the end.
Love.