Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gorgeous...

...Just Like Mummy...

Maddy's birthday buddy Breezy bought this T-shirt for her while she was in Shannon Ireland (on her way to this deployment). Bryan found it in her drawer today and put it on her. I hadn't put it on her yet because I didn't think it was warm enough. I guess this is what happens when a baby has TWO parents. HaHaHa... So, what do you think?!?! I think she's pretty dang cute!!



The good news for me is that the drooling thing is cute just like Daddy. HaHaHa...

We went shopping for a new washer and dryer today. I think we've narrowed it down to a certain brand. Now, we just have to decide how many bells and whistles we can't live without (and what color I want)... I'm hoping we can come to a decision before the weekend. The never-ending dryer is REALLY getting old. HaHaHa!! (Did I mention that it just, plain, won't turn off anymore?? Unless you just open the door and leave it open!! Fun times!!)

We had a couple of friends over for dinner tonight. I tried a new Paula Deen recipe that was pretty dang good!!

I scheduled my knee surgery for next Wednesday. I've been assured that I will be able to walk out of the surgery. Let's hope that the doctor is right!! :)

I guess that's about it for us!! We'll talk to you soon!

Love you guys!!

4 comments:

Peggie said...

That smile gets me every time!!! The drool is pretty cute too! Glad you got your surgery scheduled. Call me if you kneed (ha ha) anything. Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

Too cute for words! Luck with the laundry equipment and more importantly with the Knee job. Call if you need anything.
Love.

Mike 2e said...

My only advice regarding a washer is, if you are looking at a front loading washer ask how long it takes to do a load of laundry. Ours works great and uses about a third of the water a top loader uses, however it takes over an hour to do one load of clothes. I will admit ours is one of the less expensive models but I would have spent a little more if it would have cut the time down a little. Wow this is longer than most of my blogs. Remember when I use to blog.Haha.Good luck.

Sue said...

That is an adorable blouse for Maddy. She is a little dolly. I hope your knee surgery goes well. Selecting a new washer/dryer can be fun. Ours are ancient but Jim keeps them running.