Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Me Again...

Hi everyone! It's Maddy! I "borrowed" Mommy's laptop again and am blogging... Shhh... Let's keep this as our little secret!!

Mommy took a couple of pictures of me, and I wanted to share them.

First, she let me take a spin in my high chair. I am still not quite ready to sit up all by myself. That's why Mommy's arm is in the picture. I REALLY like it, though. I can't wait to get to sit in it all by myself!! Check out my grin:


Next, I'd like to show you what I found:



Mommy says they're called "feet". I'm not so sure about them. She says that I can use them one day to walk. For now, I like to play with them. They look awfully tasty. I think I might try to snack on them sometime soon!! :)

Finally, Mommy says that this picture will make my daddy proud:


I got caught holding the remote. Daddy, watch out!! When you get home, we might have "discussions" when it comes time to choose what we watch on TV!!! :)

Speaking of Daddy, Mommy says that he'll be home soon. I got to talk to him on the phone earlier this week. Well, actually, he talked, and I just smiled. Mommy told him that I was smiling. She said that he couldn't see me, so he wouldn't know unless we told him!!

Oh well... I should end this before I get caught!!! I'll try to blog again soon, but in the meantime, I'm sure that Mommy will keep you updated!!

Love you guys!! :)

Come home soon, Daddy! We miss you!

5 comments:

Peggie said...

GREAT pictures!!! It looks like you have a lot to smile about these days, Maddy!! You should be proud because a happy baby means a good and happy mommy!!!

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

ddy; You may not be able to walk or talk or sit up by yourself, but you sure can blog. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Love.

CShore said...

Great posts and pictures, hope your knee gets sorted out soon.

Sue said...

Oh you adorable baby! What a lucky Mommy and Daddy you have!

JP2E said...

Nice work! Maybe you can use those toes to type the next one. LOL.
Get those feet working soon so you can help mom with her bad knee - she's getting pretty old you know...