Monday, February 9, 2009

BIG DAY!!!

Today was a big day in our house... Here's a run-down of today's events... in the order that they happened...


:::Maddy's 4 Month Check Up:::

Maddy's check up went GREAT! The doctor said that she is just shy of 13 pounds (up from 7 1/2 at birth) and is 24 1/2 inches long (she was 21 1/2 at birth). That puts her in the 25th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for length. She's also in the 25th percentile for the size of her head. I'm A-OK with that. I'm hoping that means that we'll skip over the awkward bobble head stage!! :) We also got the go-ahead to start giving her rice cereal. We were going to start that tonight, but she was pretty exhausted, so maybe we'll start that tomorrow. Be watching for pictures. Overall, the doctor said that everything is going well. He was pretty shocked by her 2 teefers, too!! :)


:::Daddy Came Home:::

Maddy didn't realize what was going to happen this afternoon, but Daddy came home!! We got to the base just a few minutes before the plane landed, so we got to stand near the edge of the flight line and watch them land and taxi in. That was pretty exciting. Maddy got to wear her new outfit, too. Since I got a sewing machine for Christmas, and my mom bought a pattern and fabric for me for my birthday, I made a new outfit for Maddy to wear today. I was pretty proud of the outfit. I think it turned out pretty cute. I'll leave you with some pictures of Maddy in her outfit and a couple of Maddy and Daddy... ENJOY!!




I hope that everyone has a great week. I anticipate a good week in our house!! :)

Love you guys!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Yay! Welcome home, Bryan! What a good day at the Williams household!

Kelly2eVega said...

Oh my gosh! The picture of Bryan and Maddie is absolutely adorable! I'm so happy he's home safe and I'm so happy your whole family is together again! Love you guys!

Big Jim said...

Honey, you can't ask for anything more. Welcome home Bryan, enjoy your family.
What a cute family. Enjoy!
Love.

CShore said...

Congrats on all your great news!

Bill T said...

Glad all is well. Thank Bryan and wish him a merry Christmas from Deb and I. Tell Maddy to keep up the good work

JP2E said...

WELCOME HOME BRYAN!!!
Happy days, happy days.God bless you, one and all...

Leslie Kay said...

They both look so happy. CONGRATS!! Have a wonderfull week and enjoy your time togather.