Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hi There!

Hey everyone! This is just a quick blog to say hey. I know I haven't blogged in quite a while. We've been pretty busy with our whirlwind trip to south Texas, fighting off a cold that we all three got and just plain living life. Today, while I was feeding Maddy green beans at lunch, I decided it was time to take a few more pictures to share with everyone... and I got a quick video that I thought you'd like to see, too.

First, here is a picture of Maddy relaxing in the new jogging stroller. Please note that this is one cool baby with her sunglasses resting on her head!! HaHaHa. I love having a real live baby doll to dress up!! It's great that she's pretty cooperative, too!! :)



Next, is a picture of Maddy "driving" the car in the Wal*Mart parking lot. We stopped to feed her at the ripe hour of 5 AM (we left the house about 3 AM), and while she was out of her seat stretching her legs, Bryan let her "drive". Don't worry... We were in park the entire time!! We will have to work on her "keep your eyes on the road" thing, though. LoL.


Now is Maddy in her dress at Bryan's friend Kevin's wedding:



I will try to get a better one when she wears her dress again for Easter!!

Now, I will share a picture of the three of us at Kevin's wedding. Please note that Maddy and her Daddy match. I had no idea but the bridesmaids' dresses and the accents on the tuxes were the same color as Maddy's dress. I did good, didn't I?!?! :)



Now on to today's pictures and video. The first couple are just to show how well Maddy "wears" her lunch these days. Please note the 2 top teeth that are clearly visible in the first picture!!




Finally is a video of Maddy with green beans... ALL OVER!! Check out the spot on the top of her head on the right. She's such a mess!!! :)




Well, that's about it for now. I'll tell you that we're getting some COLD weather now. I hear that it's headed your way soon, so hunker down, and head out to get some bread, milk and eggs... You never know when that french toast craving could hit!!

Love you guys!!

5 comments:

Peggie said...

Great photos. Of course that's not too hard when you have such a perfect subject!!!

Glad things are going well.

Talk to you soon.

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

Good blog. You look like such a great family all dressed up for the wedding. Maddy is adorable. Love the pictures.
Love.

CShore said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip!

Sue said...

Oh, I love Maddy in green beans. She is a hoot. I believe she is the happiest baby ever. The photo of the three of you dressed up for the wedding is so great! You really picked out a lovely dress for Maddy.

Love, Sue

JP2E said...

I keep thinking of those hilarious commercials with the baby who has a cell phone!! LOL
I almost expect Maddy to take a call in the middle of one of the videos, how funny would that be!?!?
She is really happy and cute and obviously safe and pleased with her life. Good job...