Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's Me Again...

Hi everyone! It's me... Maddy... You know, the cutest baby to ever grace the world with her presence?? Get it?? Maddy Grace?? HaHaHa. I'm so witty!!! :)

Mom put me in this new jumper today that she got at the consignment sale last week, and I LOVED it, so I thought I'd share some pictures with you. Mom took the pictures because I haven't figured out how to use the self timer on her camera yet. Check me out:




Mom stood me up on the chair in her room so everyone could see my cute bloomers with my name on them. Thanks Great Uncle Mike, Great Aunt Michelle, Hannah and Heather. I LOVE THEM!!



This picture is proof that weebles wobble and they DO fall down...


Mom, Dad and I are headed to Beaumont, TX this weekend for Dad's friend Kevin's wedding. Mom got a dress for me at the consignment sale to wear, so hopefully she'll get some pictures of me in it to share with you!!

Mom also keeps talking about something called eBay. Between you and me, I think she's getting addicted to it. She bought a jogging stroller from there and keeps telling me that it will be here tomorrow. She says that I'll really like it, and when Daddy goes running, he can take me with him. She also said that when she and her friends go for walks in the neighborhood we're going to use it. She said something about it having speakers on it so she can hook her iPod to it, and we can listen to music while we walk. It sounds pretty neat. I hope none of us are disappointed. She also bought an exersaucer for me on eBay. She's not sure when it will get here, but if it's anything like the one we have borrowed from our neighbor, I'm going to LOVE it!!!

The only other news we have around here is that Mom keeps making me try new foods. I really like my rice cereal now. I eat carrots and green beans. The sweet potatoes have too much flavor. Mom says that I will probably like them more when I get a little bigger and have tried a few more things. I'm going to give it another shot, but not just yet. Mom hopes that when we go for my 6 month check up, the doctor says that I can try some more solid type foods like biter biscuits. I have 3 teeth that have completely broken through my gums and a 4th that will break through any day now. My mom is still shocked about all my teeth. By the way... Did you all realize that I will be 5 months old on Sunday?!?! Crazy, huh?!?! It'll be my half birthday before you know it. Wanna party?!?!

Oh well... I didn't go to sleep very easily tonight (nor have I the past few nights), so Mom and I are going to hit the hay early tonight. Mom says we have a long weekend ahead of us. I'm not sure what that means, but I'm going to be on my best behavior!!

I'll blog again soon. I promise!!

Love you guys!! :)

5 comments:

Peggie said...

Great blog, Maddy!!! You certainly are the smartest baby I've ever seen!! You are adorable in your outfit, especially the cute little bloomers...too much!!! ;)

Have a great weekend with your daddy's friends. Keep us posted on your goings-on.

Love ya!!

Olivia said...

Maddy, you are a wonderful bogger. Your mom better watch out, or you may end up hijacking it a lot more. I think you are so sweet and I love your underroo's!

Big Jim said...

You blog so well for such a young lady. Love the outfits. Have fun, looking to hear from you layer.
Love.

CShore said...

Cute blog kiddo, keep climbing and you'll be walking before you know it. Make sure your daddy runs fast when he has you in the new stroller, don't let him slack!

JP2E said...

So, who is driving this weekend? Mom and dad could use a rest, ya' know. Perhaps you could take turns with Nash...