Monday, March 23, 2009

Just Some Pics to Share...

I just had a couple of pictures that I wanted to share, so here they are:

Here is Maddy enjoying her pears. The more new foods we try, the more she seems to like to eat them. I'm LOVING that she doesn't seem like a picky eater so far!! Woo Hoo!!


This is a short video of Maddy playing with her spoon after she ate her pears. Don't worry. She was enjoying herself. The noise she is making is a new noise that she just figured out how to make, so she does it all the time. If she was upset, there would be big crocodile tears rolling down her face!! :)




Here's a picture from last night's bath time. Don't worry, it was MADDY'S bath time, not mine!! I think she likes the bath, what do you think?!?!


Well, that's it for us for now. Maddy's napping, so I'm going to rest. We had a long night last night!! Talk to you all later!

Love you guys!! :)

6 comments:

Sue said...

When Maddy smiles she even looks MORE like you, Katie, if that is possible. She is precious.

CShore said...

Cute as always. I did have to check out something in my EMT book though... it seems that pears are indicated for consumption orally, whereas intra-nasal consumption of them is contraindicated. If you could just explain that to Miss Maddy I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Just kidding of course. I believe someone just got a picture of me with cake on my nose (at a wedding reception) so at least we know which side of the family she gets that from!

Peggie said...

We just can't get enough of that baby!!!!! Keep those pictures and videos coming!!!

Love ya!!

Peggie said...

How can you tell the difference between that grunt when she is happy and the grunt when she is trying to "pass" something?????


Love Dad "The Big Guy"

JP2E said...

I believe she was attempting to answer your questions! We are reslly enjoying all the pix and flicks...

Big Jim said...

Very cute. Love the video. She growing so big. Has she put in any job applications ywt?
Love.