Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just a Quick One...

...To share some new pictures and videos!

Here's a video of Maddy sitting on her hippo that I got at that consignment sale a couple of months ago. Bryan was delayed coming home yesterday from a trip, and we were struggling to stay entertained, so I decided to get it out and give it a shot. I think she liked it!!





Here's a still photo of her on the hippo:



This is a video of Maddy playing in her piano exersaucer. Notice the skilled use of the microphone... :)





Tonight we took a family photo of Bryan in his flight suit and Maddy and me in our squadron shirts. Maddy's onesie is a little snug, but she managed to squeeze into it one last time. LoL. Here we are:



I took a couple of just Maddy and Bryan. Here's one of those:



Finally, Bryan gave Maddy a mohawk during her bath tonight. I'm so glad she's enjoying bathtime again!! :)



I believe that this is the "what the heck did you do to me??" look. LoL! :)


I hope everyone's week is coming to a nice close. We plan to babyproof the living room and kitchen this weekend. How fun, right?!?! I'll try to take pictures of our babyproofing of the entertainment center. It should be interesting. I also need to take a picture to show you the new fence gate that Bryan made. The old one was in desperate need of replacement.

Talk to everyone soon! Love you guys! :)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

Great "snapshot" of a day in Maddy's life. She will enjoy being able to look back at these blogs when she's older. What GREAT memories she will have.

Maybe it's time to buy a bigger t-shirt and take it to the monogrammer so Maddy can quit squeezing into that tiny onesie!!! LOL....

Love ya!!

Sue said...

What wonderful family photos. Maddy is the start of the Blog and certainly she is so loved by us all.

CShore said...

Mom hit on a good idea, you should print out some of these blogs and put them in a binder or something for when she gets older.

CShore said...

BTW, that especially includes the ones from when Bryan is deployed.