Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Summer Fun!!

We're still hanging in there this summer... Here is a short video of Maddy helping me make dinner last night. Actually, I decided that we'd had enough Lean Cuisines and Lil Entrees that we needed something "homecooked" last night. I made steamed carrots (which Maddy didn't really seem to like), Macaroni and Cheese (I think she liked that) and Maddy had some meat sticks (sort of like vienna sausages), which is an old standby in our house, so I knew she'd like those. While I was cooking, Maddy was sitting on the floor playing with her cooking supplies!!





This morning, we went to the mall playground again. After the kids played, we took them to ride on the little mechanical things. Maddy even took a spin on the trolley with the boys:




The boys rode on the firetruck, too. There were only 2 seats, so Maddy let the boys have their fun...


We hope you guys are having a great day!! Talk to you later!! :)

5 comments:

CShore said...

You tell Maddy that when she's ready to ride a firetruck, come see Uncle Chris haha.

Sorry I didn't comment on your other blogs, I'll have to write one to explain my absence.

Bill T said...

I was watching for her to wack her self in the head. She did better than I do. Boink.

Peggie said...

Get them helping out early!! They don't know it's work if they think they're just "playing"!!! It worked for me!!!

The boys are cute. Glad they let the girl play along with them.

Keep the pictures and videos coming.....

Love ya!!

Sue said...

Maddy has the boys eating out of her sweet little hand. She is a charmer for certain.

JP2E said...

Get her on those chicken nuggets and fries ASAP!!!! From there all other cooking is possible. LOL