Monday, November 9, 2009

Back By Popular Demand

I recently received a rather threatening message on Facebook about my lack of blogging lately. Since it made me a little nervous as I know the poster meant business, I thought I'd blog... This one's for you, Kelly!! ;) Love ya! :)


First, I'd like to show my proof that my kid is the smartest kid EVER (not that I'm biased or anything):





Next, I'd like to show you what Bryan's hard work at work (so I can stay home) has taught our daughter:



That's right Sheniqua... You've got some serious competition coming your way... She's even got the ghetto booty (thanks to her diaper) to back up the "Momma Sayz" moves! HaHaHa...

I have not had time to take a whole lot of pictures lately. We've been "doing" rather than sitting back and watching... Bryan has also been gone quite a bit. I joke that he's been coming home just long enough for me to do his laundry, feed him a couple of home-cooked meals, then he's out the door again. He's in Little Rock this week. We miss him A LOT, but I was told last night that this will hopefully be the last trip for a little while, and there may only be one or two more until he deploys in February. THAT, my friends, is something we just don't talk about right now. None of us are ready for a 4 month separation, but that's what we signed up for... Kind of...

I'll try to do better about blogging and keeping everyone up to date on our lives. In the mean time, Evil Kineval is standing in her rocking chair, so I should probably go intervene... :)

One last thing... We're having "sleep bootcamp" at our house right now. It seems as though Miss Maddy, at the ripe old age of 13 months, has not yet figured out how to sleep on her own or get herself back to sleep if she wakes up, so this Momma is having to let her figure it out on her own. It's not been very pleasant for any of us, but we've made some major progress... Keep us in your prayers that the progress continues!! :)

Ok, well, I didn't stop her from standing in the rocking chair, and now she's tormenting Nash, so I really do need to run!

Love you guys!!

P.S. Did anyone else receive a threatening message because I'm SURE that I'm not the only one who hasn't blogged in a while...

9 comments:

Peggie said...

That was a GREAT blog!!! Thanks for the videos. I must agree, she's just about the smartest 13-month-old I've ever seen!!! Thanks for keeping us up to date. I hope the "boot camp" goes well and she sleeps all night for you. Believe me, my prayers are with you!!!

Love ya!!

Katie said...

At the risk of setting myself up for a TERRIBLE night, I just wanted to mention that I just laid Maddy down with not so much as a PEEP!! Here's hoping that she's getting the hang of this!! :)

Peggie said...

Prayers.....and fingers crossed.....you girls have a GREAT and very, very QUIET night..... Love ya!!

Bill T said...

You must be the only one they care about.

Big Jim said...

Good to see you blogging again. If you saw my blogs in the past, you know why nobody would threaten me to blog again.That baby is not just the smartest, but also the cutest 13 month old.
Love.

JP2E said...

KELLY! threatened you?!?! She better get busy and make with the BLOG thing her-own self! LOL
As always, the child is precious and we all love seeing the latest goings-on. Can you post a good video of her walking?

JP2E said...

KELLY! threatened you?!?! She better get busy and make with the BLOG thing her-own self! LOL
As always, the child is precious and we all love seeing the latest goings-on. Can you post a good video of her walking?

JP2E said...

KELLY! threatened you?!?! She better get busy and make with the BLOG thing her-own self! LOL
As always, the child is precious and we all love seeing the latest goings-on. Can you post a good video of her walking?

CShore said...

Bonk! Just wait till she starts telling you no haha. Mamma says indeed hehe.