Thursday, November 12, 2009

WOW...

...2 blogs in one week?!?! That's a recent record, for sure...



Per Uncle Jim's request, here's a video of Maddy walking. Uncle Jim, she's pretty quick, and our house is pretty small, so it's tough to get far enough away from her, get set up and film any length of footage before she's caught up to me. LoL. Here goes:






Here's another short video of our body parts that we've been learning:






Here are a couple of photos of the world's cutest 1 year old!! :)


Miss America with her "purse" around her neck:



This is the "I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit" look. LoL...



"CHEEESE"



HaHaHa...



Hangin out in the swing...


I'll leave you with one last video of Maddy walking outside. Sorry the video ends so abruptly, but she was taking off for the dog's water bowl, and, let's be honest, THAT'S GROSS!!! ENJOY!! :)




I hope your week is coming to a nice close!! Love you guys!! :)

7 comments:

Big Jim said...

Great videos. Thanks for the second blog in such a short time. She is really coming along. Can school be far away?
Love.

Katie said...

I hope school is far away!!! I'm not ready to give her away all day 5 days a week just yet!! :)

Peggie said...

Thanks for the videos. I'm afraid I may just have to leave your dad and move to Abilene...... I can't stand being so far away from that cutie pie!!! LOL..... Keep up the good work and keep the videos coming!!! Give that girlie a hug and a kiss from her Grandmom!!

Love ya!!

JP2E said...

cute videos! but, should she be drinking so early in the morning? hahahaha
Thanks for sharing after my request. Aunt Sue and I really enjoyed seeing her walking, we had not really seen that before...

Sue said...

Just when you think Maddy couldn't get any cuter - she does it again. What a precious little darlin'.

When you were here for Nancy's party, we completely forgot to give you Maddy's birthday gift. We will either mail it or wait until your next visit - will there be one in the near future????

Katie said...

Aunt Sue,

Unfortunately, there are no scheduled trips at the moment to Atlanta, Charlotte or Nashville. The next time I anticipate us being there is after Bryan deploys again in February...

CShore said...

I've seen her dad walk like that too...


I also like having to climb up that massive 1/2" step up from the yard to the patio haha.

Thanks for blogging, I need to dust mine off and make it public again...