Sunday, March 28, 2010

Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Hi! My name is, well, yet to be determined. Mom and Dad say they know what my name will be if I'm a boy, but if I'm a girl, they still have some "discussing" to do. HaHaHa. I'm not big enough yet to reveal my gender, and, quite frankly, I like having a little secret between me and God!! He's a nice guy!! He's really taken good care of me so far!! :) My mom wanted to share my first "photos" with everyone, but she's not been feeling well. My big sister Maddy caught a cold from some of the kids she plays with then shared it with our mom. Wasn't that nice of her? I hear she's a good sharer!!! Mom can't stop coughing and isn't sleeping well because of it. I heard her telling Maddy earlier that since Maddy's feeling so much better, she was going to take the humidifier tonight. She says that'll make it easier for us to sleep. I hope she's right. She deserves a good night's sleep. Speaking of, she took some Benedryl not too long ago, so I have a feeling we'll doze off soon. Enough about Mommy, though... It sounds like SHE'S writing this, doesn't it?? :)

Mommy and I had our first doctor's appointment this past week. The doctor checked us out and said everything looks GREAT!! She said my heartbeat sounds great, and I should make my grand entrance into the world sometime around October 27. Mommy said that Maddy's birthday is October 8. I sure hope she gets to celebrate her birthday before I get there!! Wouldn't that be a bummer way to introduce myself to her. HaHaHa. But, wait, isn't that what younger siblings are supposed to do? To make life "totally unfair"??? :) I could get used to this!! :) With my due date being October 27, that means I'm almost 10 weeks old already!!! Time flies when you're growing so much!!

I feel kind of bad because I was making Mommy sick to her stomach all day everyday for a little while. I decided to cut her some slack since she has a lot going on right now. I have just been making her a little tired now. She thanked me and told me that was MUCH easier to handle!! Now, if I could only get Maddy to stop bouncing on Mommy's belly... :( Oh well... I'm sure that's not the last sibling rough-housing I'll endure in my lifetime.

I guess that's about it. I'll post the pictures the doctor took of me on Wednesday. I'm still a little tiny bean, so there isn't much to see, but Mommy thinks I'm ADORABLE already!! The black part of the picture is my home (Mommy's womb) and the grey part is me!! The very last picture shows my heartbeat... STRONG!!! ENJOY!!






Love you guys!! Can't wait to meet you all!! :)

2 comments:

Sue said...

You are so photogenic! Great Pictures. We are so excited that you will be joining us in a really great family. You will be welcomed with open arms by so many people! We love you already. Take care of your Mom and we hope her cold gets better really, really soon.
Love, Aunt Sue

CShore said...

Hey sis, sorry your good news has kinda gotten lost amongst the bad news. I'm sure everyone will be along shortly to tell you congrats, but for now, let me say it too!

We are going to try and make it over there to meet the new family sometime after the big day. Talk to you later.