Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Funny Kid...

Maddy just keeps me laughing. I guess she has to learn this stuff somewhere... I just don't know where... ::WINK WINK::

Here's a video of Maddy "burping" her babydoll:





After I took this video, the little ham wouldn't stop cheesing for the camera, so I took a couple of pictures... Here's the best one:



I put Maddy to bed. Everything went normal. I laid her down just like I always do. When I went in to check on her before I came to bed, and THIS is what I found:


Between the time I put Maddy to bed, and I came to bed, I washed her sippy cup, which I do every night... It's part of our routine. As soon as I turned the water off, I heard something scratching on the window. Of course, my heart kind of skipped a beat because that's not usually a good sign. No worries, though... This little guy decided to hang out on the window and watch me do dishes (please pay no attention to how NASTY my screens are)...


Speaking of cleaning (or the obvious lack-there-of)... I am meeting with the Realtor tomorrow to get the ball rolling on getting the house on the market. My plan is for her to come over tomorrow and just tell me what needs to be done. Don't worry, Mom and Dad, I'll keep the list until you're here. I wouldn't want you to miss out on any service hour opportunities!! ;) No, really, though, my mom and I have already made a list, so I'm hoping we've already noticed all the "big" stuff...

Ok, well, I guess that's about it for tonight. I'll talk to everyone soon!

Love you guys!!

5 comments:

Peggie said...

Oh*my*GOODNESS!!!! Isn't she just the funniest thing in the world???? Of course, she's also the cutest.....KILLER combination!!! Love you guys. Can't wait to see you both in a couple of weeks. Save all the "good" jobs for me!!!

Love ya!!

CShore said...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPP!!!!!!!!

I learned that from your mommy too Maddy!

That is a great picture of her asleep with her doll. Keep up the good work mom!

CShore said...

It looks like it cut off my last comment. Let's try that again...


BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPP!!!

JP2E said...

Looks like it is time for uncle Chris to pay a visit and teach Maddy all about "pull my finger". hahahahaha...

Sue said...

Maddy has so much to learn from her Uncles. She is such a good Mommy to her baby doll.