Thursday, March 18, 2010

Please & Thank You

Tonight, I made myself a loaded baked potato and a salad for dinner. Maddy saw the shredded cheese for my potato and wanted some. I wanted to share the manners that this little girl has...




That's right, she said please at the very beginning of the video, more towards the middle of the video and thank you right before I gave her the plate!! She occasionally does it without prompting, but no matter what, if I remind her, she says it!!

I was worried about how much cheese she was eating. I didn't know if that would give her a belly ache later, but then I saw this:



Yep... Most of it seems to have ended up in her lap. I think we'll miss any potential belly aches this time!! :)

Finally, my biggest helper in the house helped clean up all the spilled cheese:



Please note the tongue. HaHaHa.

I hope everyone's week is coming to a nice close. Ours is. We went to the park this afternoon (second day in a row). We both have a little pink on our cheeks, but I'm happy to report that Maddy had SPF 50 sunscreen on today, so the pink may just be a little remnants of yesterday's fun in the sun!! I guess that's it for tonight!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Love you guys!! :)

6 comments:

Peggie said...

Sweet baby girl.....I like her Princess manners!!!! Of course, all the cheese in her lap....well, maybe she'll learn to use a napkin before she enters high school!!! LOL.... Love that pretty little girl. Can't wait until I can see her again....

Love you both!!

Olivia said...

NASH!!!! You're the BEST vacuum one could have!

JP2E said...

say C H E E S E !

CShore said...

You are lucky to have such a polite young lady and such a capable helper haha.

Sue said...

Maddy shares her food. What a sweetie.

Mama Huffer said...

I just can't believe that this was the precious baby with the upset belly that I walked for most of the spouse meeting that night over at Tabatha's!!!! We miss you all terribly and of course Rachel loved all of 'her' babies and toddlers.