Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good evening all! This week has started off as yet another long week. I would like to believe, though, that it will improve... seeing as how tomorrow is "hump day".

Last night, Tommy from my work stopped by and took my old computer desk to give to his daughter who is moving into her first apartment. I was a little sad to see it go, but we need the room for the baby, and have no use for the desk anymore.

Tonight, I went to my "Fit Moms" class. Class keeps getting harder and harder the bigger and bigger I get. After class, Jessica and I went for a walk. I was glad to get Nash out of the house, but it was tough for me. I was already worn out from my class, so walking made me even more tired. I think everyone in our house will sleep well tonight!!

I have heard from Bryan on the phone more often as of lately. His laptop died the other night, so he can not talk to me on the computer anymore. He has ordered a new laptop, but it will probably not be there until May 28th or so. That means that I will not be able to share the ultrasound video with him right away this time. That's okay, though, I'll send it to him as soon as he's back up and running!

Speaking of the ultrasound, that is NEXT THURSDAY!! We're down to less than 2 weeks, and I couldn't be MORE excited!! Next week is a big doctor's appointment week for me. Tuesday is my regular monthly check up and Thursday is the big ultrasound!!

After my big doctor's appointment week, it'll be time for my visit with my parents!!! I'm pretty dang excited about that!!! Mom, your mission is to find out where are some good maternity stores around there. I shopped all evening this past Saturday for a dress for Bryan's homecoming, and everything looked very tent-ish. The LAST thing I want when Bryan sees me for the first time in four months is to look like I'm wearing a tent!!! I found ONE cute dress at Motherhood Maternity in the mall, but they didn't have my size. Worst case I can order that dress online, but I'd rather not go that route if at all possible!

Ok, well, Nash is outside barking like crazy, so I should probably go let him in... as to not annoy the neighbors!

I hope that everyone is having a good week... especially all you Alaskan cruisers!

Love you guys!

I LOVE YOU, BRYAN!!

4 comments:

Mike 2e said...

Glad to hear that all is well in Texas. I too am having a long week but I can feel it getting better. Talk to ya soon.

Big Jim said...

Don't worry too much about a dress for Bryan to see you in. Just look pregnant and loving. He will be so glad to see you that the dress won't matter.
Love.

JP2E said...

Motherhood has changed you from the "galloping gourmet" to "what not to wear"!!
I miss the nightly update on your meals, but the latest baby news is much more fun.
Drop by and visit my new BLOG when you get a chance...

Peggie said...

We do have a Macy's in our mall and we can look into the Motherhood stores in Columbia. I will see what else I can find in the next couple of days. Still trying to catch up on my sleep. First (and hopefully last) overnight plane ride has whipped my BUTT!!! Talk to you soon. Love ya!!