Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hot Day in Texas

Today is, yep, you guessed it... Another HOTT day in Texas!! My friend Jess and I just went for a walk and commented the entire time about how warm it is outside today. When I got home, our suspicions were correct... It is about 91 degrees in the shade here!!! (According to our LLBean indoor/outdoor thermometer...) So, Nash and I are a little TOASTY!! Poor guy, I didn't realize how hot the pavement was. He kept wanting to walk in the puddles from peoples' sprinklers, so I let him. I felt bad for him.

Speaking of Nash... Here are a couple of pictures of us from today...

The first one is not too bad... other than the fact that the angle isn't the greatest:


So, we tried again...

... But this time he started licking me just as the camera snapped the picture...

One more try:


At this point, the photo shoot came to a close... Nash was just getting silly, so we were done, and just played for a little bit...

Once those pictures were finished, I took my weekly pregnancy pictures (which is why I was sporting the too-tight tank top...), so here are the latest pictures of my bump:













































So, there we are... Oh wait!!! DUH!! I almost forgot someone... Here's a picture of "the man" himself that I recently received in an e-mail the other day:

Yes, that's Bryan sitting in the copilot's seat. I think it fits him well... What do you think?!?!

I guess that should cover the bases... An update on each person in our little family. Everyone is doing well. The deployment is getting closer to ending every day, and we couldn't be more thankful!!! We're definitely ready for this one to be over!!! Keep Bryan and Baby in your prayers as Bryan finishes his deployment, and Baby finishes gestating. LoL. I'll do my best to blog after this week's doctors' appointments. We have one on Tuesday afternoon and one on Thursday morning!!

Ok, so maybe I'm not done... Tuesday afternoon is just a normal appointment... check my vitals, blood sugar, baby's heartbeat, etc. Thursday is the BIG ONE, though!!! This is the one where we get the anatomy ultrasound!!! I should get some printed out pictures, so I'll try to get them on here... so you can all see Baby Williams... Anyone want to make a guess as to gender?? I'm taking guesses, so let me know what yours is!!!! Once we officially know, I'll be sure to pass on the information!!!!

Ok, I think I'm done now!! Love you guys!!

I LOVE YOU, BRYAN!!! ::KISSES::

4 comments:

Mike 2e said...

I will go on record with a guess of a girl. This not based on anything scientific, factual or otherwise intelligent. I'm just taking a guess. But if I'm correct I'm sure I will chock full of reasons why I knew it all along. Hope you have a great week. Good luck with the Doc.

CShore said...

I loved the pictures from today. I laughed so hard. I'll vote boy just to be different. Love ya!

JP2E said...

You look FABULOUS!!! I thought for a moment it was a photo of your Mom waiting for YOU to arrive!!
Granny Sue and I agree that you appear very healthy and happy; Which will mean a healthy, happy baby.
I am guessing boy. And I belive that James Patrick is a great name for a boy. Feel free to use it since I don't hold any rights to it.
Keep on posting, we really enjoy sharing this time with you...

Peggie said...

GREAT photos!!! Hopefully when you are here you can help me learn how to post pics on my blog. I have LOTS to share.

As for my guess: It's a boy OR a girl.....I just want to be right!!!

Can't wait to see you SOON!!

Love ya!!