Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Let's Give This a Shot...

Ok... I'd like to give something a shot on here... Tomorrow is the day of my big ultrasound... They call it the "anatomy ultrasound". They will measure some things about the baby to make sure that he/she is growing properly. They'll also be checking these measurements to ensure that there are not any disabilities that seem to coming (Downs Syndrome, etc). Of course, the most fun part of the ultrasound is the fact that they'll (hopefully) determine if Bryan and I are having a baby boy or a baby girl. With all that being said, obviously Bryan will not be able to attend the appointment with me. Since his laptop has died (a new one is on the way to him, but hasn't arrived yet), we are trying to figure out a different way that I can share the video I take on my digital camera with him. Tonight, I'm going to attempt to post the last ultrasound we had done on here. This is the one where the baby looked like a little bean. If this works, the next step is to determine whether or not Bryan is able to access this site... Since he's having to use government computers, many websites are blocked. I'm not sure if this one is or not. So, long story short, I'll post the last ultrasound video on here, and I'd be forever grateful if you will leave me a comment indicating whether or not you were able to watch the video. If you are, then HEY, that's GREAT!! That means you may get to see the anatomy ultrasound tomorrow too!! Please let me know! Thanks!

Love you guys!

I LOVE YOU, BRYAN

Here's the video (hopefully):

6 comments:

Peggie said...

Hey!! It worked great, except that I couldn't get it any bigger. I tried the "popout" button and it popped the video to a screen of its own, but it still wouldn't enlarge. Hopefully if we're not looking at a lima bean, we'll be able to see something, even if it is tiny!!! Love ya!!!

Mike 2e said...

I too could see the vider just fine. I don't see a way to make it larger either but that's OK because I can never make out anything on those ultrasounds anyway. Good luck tomorrow.

aprilshore said...

Looks good to me! Good luck!

JLadd said...

yay you can see the video on your blog Katie!!
-Jen Ladd

CShore said...

Yup, got video and sound. Good job figuring this out!

JP2E said...

HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!
The video was loud and clear; You did a great job posting it. This will be a great treat for Bryan.
Congratulations on the strong heartbeat and good health of the baby.
Remember,James Patrick is a great name for a fall baby...