Friday, May 23, 2008

VACATION!!!

Good evening everyone! I am quickly falling into "vacation mode"!!! I have the last load of laundry in the dryer... once it's done, I'll iron and pack. I am going to try to do a few chores this evening, but if they don't get done... WHO CARES?!?!

While I'm SUPER STINKIN EXCITED about my trip tomorrow (to see my parental units)... I am having a little issue with guilt... Nash was FAR FROM happy when I left him at the kennel earlier today. He was sort of okay while I was holding the leash. As soon as the vet took the leash, though, the poor guy BOLTED for the door!!! He almost pulled the vet down. I felt AWFUL!! The only good news is the fact that my friend Jessica's dog, Stryker, is going to be there for most of the time that Nash is there. I also left a bone for Nash. I hope that will occupy at least a few minutes of his time. I know he'll be VERY clingy whenever I get back next week, but I'm sure he'll be A-OK in the grand scheme of things. Since I'm missing the big galute (sp?), I thought I'd post a picture of him... ENJOY:


Love you guys!

See you tomorrow Mom & Dad!

I LOVE YOU, BRYAN!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor, Nash! If only Abilene wasn't so stinkin' far away, he could definitely come play with Potter! They would wear each other in no time, which would work out great for me;) Have fun with your mom and dad this weekend. There was an article in Southern Living this month about cool places to eat in Charlotte, so let me know if you want any tips! Love ya!

Peggie said...

Don't worry, Nash will be FINE!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Love ya and miss ya!!!

Sue said...

Hi Katie! Congratulations on the news! Here is my new BLOGsite. Looking forward to seeing you online.

Big Jim said...

The darn dog will be just fine. Enjoy the trip and your parents. Sorry we won't get to see you there. Keep the bed warm.
Love.