Friday, July 18, 2008

Alert the Media!!

Yep... I'm blogging... AGAIN! We took a couple of pictures today that I thought would be nice to share with everyone... I'll put the picture, then a caption after it...



This is a small octopus that someone caught and had in an aquarium on the beach yesterday. That is Bryan "petting" it. He wanted me to pet it, but I had absolutely NO desire. In the picture, the octopus is in a cooler. He "inked" in the aquarium, so they had to change the water. Go figure... he got angry and felt threatened in the aquarium where people were looking at and poking at him. Wouldn't you?!?!





This is just a picture of me sitting on the beach today. I think Bryan was just playing with the camera and I got in the way... Oh well...


This was our picture as a couple we took today. One of Bryan's parents graciously took this for us. Don't worry Towheys... We were "representing" with our opaqueness!!! As Uncle Mike would say, we were "basking" in our opaqueness. Poor Maddy... She is destined to be pale. At least she'll fit in!! :)




Well... Those are the only pictures I have to share at the moment. Tomorrow, my friend Catherine is coming from Tallahassee to visit for the day. I am THRILLED!!! I can't wait to see her. I hope to take a few pictures of the two of us to share on a later blog!!

We head home on Sunday sometime. While we enjoyed our little "detour" on the way down, we can't afford to have another on the way home. We are both expected to be at work early Monday morning!

Until Next Time...

:)

4 comments:

CShore said...

Fun Fun! Just don't get burned like I did the other day!

Big Jim said...

Looks like a great vacation. Enjoy yourself while you can. It will be awhile before the little bundle of joy allows such luxury.
Love.

Sue said...

Love your bathing suit. It sounds as if you are having a terrific time. Enjoy every minute. We love you.

Peggie said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I like your bathing suit too. I thought you got the hot pink one, but I really like this one too. Sounds like you are having a great vacation. I hope you're not too tuckered out to go back to work on Monday!!! Can't wait to talk to you soon. Fly safely. Love ya!!